Measured Surveys & Lease Plans
The measured survey is the starting point for most schemes. It enables us to prepare accurate scaled drawings of the building. This is an art as well as a drafting exercise as it involves an understanding of how the building was originally constructed.
The end result is a full set of detailed drawings showing the building ‘as existing’. The building can now be presented as floor plans, sections and external elevations. It is now possible for all concerned to see the building as it currently exists and begin to image what may be possible.
If you require a set of floor plans our surveyors can accurately measure and draw floor plans and elevations to scale for any of your particular needs. We are able to produce survey drawings of varied complexities for different applications, from detailed fire safety drawings to simple building location plans.
Our Lease Plan & Title Plan Process
- You place an order with our bookings team and we arrange for a convenient time to visit your property.
- One of our specialist planners will visit your property to take measurements, details and draw a detailed plan of the property including any communal and outside areas.
- Our CAD team use the information gathered to produce your Land Registry compliant Lease Plans or Title Plans.
- On completion, the plans are thoroughly check by our quality control team to ensure they accurate.
- We email you with a confirmation that the plans are complete and ready for dispatch.
- Upon receiving payment, the Lease Plans / Title Plans are emailed to you for your approval.
- Once approved we print and post 4 hard copies of each plan to your postal address. If any changes are requested these are done free of charge.
About Land Registry Lease Plans & Title plans
Laws introduced in 2003 mean all new leases (of over 7 years) or existing leases being sold or assigned with 7+ years to run, must now be registered with the Land Registry. Park of the lease application requires a land registry compliant lease plan to be produced and submitted.
We want to hear from you today…
Contact us at your nearest branch below!
Henleaze Business Centre,
13 Harbury Road, Henleaze,
Bristol BS9 4PN
Tel: 01172 872199
Exeter EX2 8QR
Tel: 01392 984364
24-26 George Place,
Plymouth PL1 3NY
Tel: 01752 936567
Want to know more?...
Want more information on Winfields Chartered Surveyors South West?
Provide us your details below and we can aid you further in Surveys and Valuations and all our other surveying services